Hi dear friends,
What a journey we’re on. I have absolutely loved sharing this time with you via our Zoom gatherings. What a warm community of souls. Thank you all for your open hearted sharing and authenticity. It allowed us all just to be who we are….and for that to be OK. x
I am now moving back into ‘live’ sessions and so from this week my offerings via zoom will change. TRE Zoom will no longer run on Tuesdays….BUT….some of you have asked if we could continue Zooming after lockdown and I’d love to. It’s been great seeing you all…. and of course those of you I wouldn’t normally see, from the other side of the UK and abroad.
Although during this 4 month period of Lockdown I have been able to offer these Zoom practices for free. I have much gratitude to those of you who have been able to give donations. This has been really appreciated.
I will though now need to charge for my future offerings.
- My TRE Zoom offerings will be Monthly.
Next one Monday 3rd August
To join the Zoom you can reserve a place by making a BAC’s payment. And I’ll send you the new link.
please email me for my BAC’s details.
One final Zoom Yoga Nidra will be on the 27th July. 11.30 am. FREE
- Returning to Sharing Yoga live from 18th August at Exeter Natural Health Centre.
- Trialling New Zoom Live Yoga
Tuesdays 5.30 pm – 7.15 pm
- I’m waiting to hear about returning to sharing Yoga Classes at Topsham Estuary Clinic.
- I will no longer be recording weekly Yoga classes after the end of July.
- Excited to see my Yoga Studio building developing. I’ll be able to share pics soon. Soooooo excited!
Sending a warm hug to you.